Online voter registration is permitted in Nebraska. Voters can also submit a paper registration form in person or by mail to their local county auditor. In Nebraska, a top-two primary system is used for the nonpartisan legislature and some other statewide races. All other primaries are semi-closed. All county election offices will accept early-voting applications up to 120 days prior to a statewide primary, general or special election. Online applications must be submitted by 5:00 p.m on the third Friday before the election. Your vote is valuable to the state and makes a difference!
Million Voices is a movement that gives voters and potential voters the foundation they need to act from a biblical worldview with confidence.
- Religious FreedomAdam W. Schindler2022-03-16T16:08:05-04:00
- Human LifeAdam W. Schindler2022-03-16T16:23:23-04:00
- Biblical Justice and RehabilitationAdam W. Schindler2022-03-16T16:23:47-04:00
- Spiritual AwakeningAdam W. Schindler2022-03-16T16:24:01-04:00
- Israel & WorldAdam W. Schindler2022-03-16T16:24:15-04:00
- Equality and UnityAdam W. Schindler2022-03-16T16:24:28-04:00
- Those in needAdam W. Schindler2022-03-16T16:24:42-04:00
- Biblical, family, marriage & genderAdam W. Schindler2022-03-16T16:24:55-04:00
- StewardshipAdam W. Schindler2022-03-16T16:25:07-04:00
- God’s CreationAdam W. Schindler2022-03-16T16:20:56-04:00